Are you looking for OnlyFans bio ideas that actually work? Then you’re in the right place!
But what does it mean for your OnlyFans bio to “work” anyway? It means your bio helps turn a viewer into a subscriber. But how could a short piece of text help to turn a viewer into a subscriber?
The art of using words to sell is called “copywriting” in traditional marketing. But we’ll break it down in non-nerd speak, and explain how to write a killer bio with real examples.
WHAT IS AN ONLYFANS BIO?
An OnlyFans bio or ‘About section’ is a short text description that appears just below your name in your OnlyFans profile.
In your OnlyFans account bio, you have 1000 characters to add a description of your OnlyFans page to help your potential subscribers understand what your page is all about, what kind of content you offer, and entice them to subscribe.
Goals of an OnlyFans bio:
- It should entice viewers to subscribe.
- It should explain what to expect from you, i.e. manage their expectations.
- It should help OnlyFans search engines find your profile.
If you don’t know what exactly Search Engines are, read our complete guide 🙂
Why is your OnlyFans bio important?
Your OnlyFans bio can influence whether or not someone subscribes to your onlyfans account. “Excited” (wink wink) guys are impulsive and will make a decision in a split second.
Imagine that a potential subscriber has been following you on social media for weeks, checking your Reddit posts regularly…
Finally, that guy clicks on your OnlyFans page…
This potential subscriber can only see:
- Your profile picture
- Your cover photo
- Your bio section
With these 3 elements, you need to:
- Catch their attention
- Entice them to subscribe
- Explain what it is that you offer
A carefully crafted sentence in your bio and an eye-catching profile photo can tip that excited potential subscriber over the edge and get them to hit the subscribe button.
OnlyFans Search Engines
OnlyFans does not have a proper search function. Subs can’t search for “asian” or “bbw” and find creators like that.
So subs use other ways to find creators like searching on Google and searching on OnlyFans search engine websites.
OnlyFans search engines all use keywords found in your bio text, as well as your username and display name, to help people search for OnlyFans accounts.
Example: if you’re in the Asian & thic niches, and have “asian” and “thick” in your bio – this will help people find you when they search for “asian” or “thic” related content on OnlyFans search engines , and maybe even Google too.
Check this out:
See how it works?
That text you see beside the two onlyfans profiles is the text from their bios.
OnlyFinder is using the text from onlyfans bios to show profiles based on whatever someone searches on OnlyFinder.
Btw, these search sites are getting more and more popular. Thousands of people are searching these sites looking to find the kind of creator they like, every day.
It’s kind of like Google… Google but for OnlyFans content creators!
Like on Google, you can buy an ad to make your page appear at the top of the search results on most onlyfans search engines.
Check it out:
How to write a good OnlyFans bio
There are other 4 things to keep in mind when writing your bio:
The first sentence is everything: For this crucial sentence, you might want to appeal to your niche, provoke an emotional response, or arouse curiosity. You can also make an offer to entice (e.g. free 🍆 rating, or video on subscribe). This is what happens when a potential sub clicks on your page:
- They’ll look at your profile & cover photo
- They’ll look at the first sentence of your bio (onlyfans only show the first 75 characters of your bio by default)
- Then they’ll click to open your full bio and see your price/offers etc.
Keep it short and to the point: We live in the TikTok era of short attention spans. So try to make your bio section direct to the point, a couple of sentences long.
- Be clear about your offer: Be clear about what it is that subscribers will get from your page. This will help to improve your rebill rates by managing subs’ expectations. For example, if you don’t post any explicit or nude content then you want to be clear about this in your bio. You don’t have to be “negative” about it just say you post lewd content.
- Include keywords related to your niche: To improve your discoverability on OnlyFans search engines include some keywords related to your niche. Like if you’re a thick Asian try to include the words “asian” and “thick” in your bio.
OnlyFans bio Ideas
Remember the first sentence of your bio is the most important by far. After reading it they should click to open and see your full bio, which should not be too long cause we live in the TikTok era.
Let’s go over some bio ideas you can include in the rest of your bio.
List your services & content schedule
Some things to consider:
- Do you offer to sext?
- Do you respond to DMs?
- Do you post daily?
- Do you offer customs?
- Do you send mass messages and PPV?
- Or is everything included in your feed?
Basically whoever reads your bio should know what they are getting for the sub price.
If your bio is not clear you’ll probably get a lot of annoying messages asking you what your page offers.
People will just subscribe for one month, be disappointed (ask you annoying questions in DMs) and then they’ll turn off rebill never to return.
So try to be as specific as possible about how often you post content:
“I post new pics & vids uploaded every week” = good.
“I post pics and clips uploaded 5-7x a Week” = better.
Make it personal
Try to throw in some casual info about your life and interests outside of onlyfans.
This will make you appear more personal compared to just a list of services/content you offer that reads like a menu at a restaurant.
It’s our experience that a lot of subs want somebody to talk to and you can make even more money in the DM’s and with PPV content than from subscriptions alone.
Protip: If you do respond to DMs put that in your bio, it’s important to a lot of potential subs (don’t worry about having to reply fast or anything like that though).
Most subs come to OF because they want that feeling of connecting with a real person/getting off to a real person rather than a model in a video on a random tube site.
This internet is full of free tube sites but what people are looking for that they can’t get anywhere else is YOU.
Use different fonts
𝒴𝑜𝓊 𝒸𝒶𝓃 𝓊𝓈𝑒 𝒻𝑜𝓃𝓉𝓈 𝓁𝒾𝓀𝑒 𝓉𝒽𝒾𝓈, 𝖔𝖗 𝖙𝖍𝖎𝖘 in your bio.
An eye-catching font can make your bio “pop” and grab their attention for that 1 or 2 seconds that you need to get them to keep them reading more.
You can use the website below to type in some text, and copy and paste the font that you like.
Use some emojis
Emojis are a good way to brighten up a bio and break up a wall of text.
Nobody likes a wall of text, especially not “excited” guys.
But at the same time don’t go overboard on the emojis either as that can make your bio look spammy.
Using emojis that relate to your niche and brand is always a good idea.
For example, the face works well if you’re in the cute/kawaii/submissive niche.
Include a CTA in your Onlyfans Bio
In copywriting, a “call to action” (CTA) is just two to five words that tell readers what action you want them to take.
Like “Click here” or “Subscribe now you won’t regret it 😉“.
Remember that the first sentence of your bio is the most important so best to include your CTA there.
Something like: “Subscribe today for a free 🍆 rating” or “Subscribe for a gift in your inbox ;)” should work well.
It’s a good idea to repeat your CTA at the end of your bio too.
Some humor in your bio can make it fun, playful, and more personal.
Here are some one-liners:
- just looking to be your slutty waifu (づ｡◕‿‿◕｡)づ
- I’m like a mosquito, except I don’t stop sucking when you slap me
- I’ve got the buns, do you have the sausage?
- What is better than a rose on a piano? Tulips on an organ
- your ho-liness is back
- You can definitely call me a good girl. But, I can also be bad, if you want to.
- I’m a good sucker. Especially the life part.
- Thinking of a bad girl? Well, I’m bad at almost everything, as I know.
- I’m the Christmas present you’ve always wanted since you were a teen.
- Feelings are hard to catch, so try catching pokemon.
- I’m the girl that definitely makes your mom feel proud and your ex feels jealous.
- Just here to make my boyfriend feel jealous
- I want to be a reason to stop a guy from screwing his life.
- Angel in the day, Witch in the night.
- My doctor told me I have a Vitamin D deficiency. Wanna save me
- Dear crush, hi.
- I’m a courtside killer queen and you will kiss the ring
- Not everyone likes me, but not everyone matters
- A badass with a good ass
- I’m not a queen, I’m a goddess.
- They say all good boys love Jesus but I know you’re looking for a little more.
- A perfect girl can be found if you have good eyes.
- Beauty is my power and a smile is my attack.
- I know you’ll love falling in love with me.
- I’m not short, I’m concentrated awesome!
Good OnlyFans bio examples
Let’s look at some OnlyFans bio examples and see whether they stick to our principles of a good OnlyFans bio.
- Very short and to the point✅
- Sets expectations about what content to expect ✅
- Sets expectations on how often to expect content ✅
- Playful and enticing (“WELCUM MESSAGE”) ✅
- Liberal use of emojis ✅
- Has a personal touch – lets you know that you can get DM responses✅
- Very short and to the point ✅
- Sets expectations about what content to expect (points to pinned post) ✅
- Sets expectations on how often to expect content (points to pinned post) ✅
- Playful and enticing (“your ho-liness is back”) ✅
- Short and to the point ✅
- Sets expectations about what content to expect ✅
- Playful and enticing (see taglines at top) ✅
- Liberal use of emojis ✅
- Has a personal touch – lets you know about her personal life/project ✅
This bio is very well optimized for OnlyFans (and Google) search engines.
Notice the words “petite” and “asian” appear both in the first line of her bio and in her display name.
This causes her profile to appear as the first result on Google when people search for “petite asian onlyfans”.
Somewhere between 1 and 10 thousand people search for “petite asian onlyfans” every month.
This is free, highly targeted traffic very likely to convert into paying subscribers.
Need more bio ideas?
Like in every aspect of OnlyFans – it’s always a good idea to check out successful content creators in your niche for inspiration.
Don’t straight-up copy another creator’s bio, that’s just rude.
To find other onlyfans content creators in your niche use OnlyFans search engines like:
Just type keywords or search for your niche(s) in the search box, and start clicking into some profiles and reading bios!
Always be testing
In marketing, there is the phrase “always be testing”.
It’s actually one of our keys to being successful on OnlyFans.
It means that you should always be experimenting with what works and does not work.
So don’t be afraid to switch up your bio, and try out different fonts, jokes, and cheeky one-liners to see what “converts” better i.e. results in more subscriptions.
Frequently Asked Questions
Your OnlyFans bio should contain your offer. It should be clear exactly what subscribers get when they subscribe to your page. What kind of content – nude, lewd, solo, boy/girl? How often will you post pictures and videos? The more detailed the better about exactly what subscribers can expect. Your bio should also be short and to the point.
For adult creators: Content. Lots and lots of content. We recommend posting a mix of PPV and “free” content on a paid OnlyFans page. On a free OnlyFans page we recommend posting only teaser content for free with all explicit content being behind a paywall. Polls and stories are also good for keeping your audience engaged and getting feedback.
The key to getting more OnlyFans followers is getting more traffic to your page. Traffic = Eyeballs and Eyeballs = Profits. To get more traffic to your page you should 1) promote on multiple social media sites consistently. And 2) Engage in shoutouts both on social media and on OnlyFans.
The average earnings from OnlyFans is $180/month.